Thursday, December 6, 2007

Holidays?? What Holidays?

Because of all the abnormal things that have been happening since we had to cancel our trip to TN for Tgiving, it seems like the days are flying by and I'm getting nothing done! We've barely thought about getting the tree and decorations up, I haven't bought the first Christmas gift and here it is almost a while week of December already past. This means we must get our normally procrastinating butts in gear and at least get the tree up this weekend.....and we'll enjoy it for all of 2 weeks before we leave for my parents for Christmas and then take it down on New Years! Gotta love the holidays! Actually, I do love the holidays...even if they are hectic.

In other family news, MAC is still sick. Went to a new doctor on Tuesday morning and they gave him all sorts of breathing treatments, tests, x-rays, and 2 more prescriptions. It seems to be helping, but very slowly. At least he feels better, even if his chest is still full of gunk. He goes back on Monday to discuss the X-rays with the doctor.

The kids have 2 more weeks of school before Christmas holidays, which will fly by. They're having fun making Christmas crafts and doing activities. School always seems to be more fun right before big breaks!

So, our lives are returning to normal...or as normal as lives can be during the busy days of December. Hope y'all are getting your holiday things done faster than we are!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know exactly what you are talking about!!! I finally got my tree up. I have so much Christmas shopping to do, it's not even funny. And the malls are SO crazy this time of year, I know I work in one. I wish Sam was here to help me shop, I guess I'll just have to be motivated myself! =) Hope MAC feels better! It's so not fun to be sick when you have a million things going on!!!

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. Hanukkah is almost over and I've only given 3 gifts. Oh well, better late than never I say.